Ethically made by artisan partners in India, Armadillo & Co products are 100% handmade, using Fair Trade practices with natural and sustainable fibers. Your purchase supports the community of artisans who hand make all of their products, including their Armadillo & Co Foundation that funds a school for many children of rug artisans.
- 50% Wool / 50% Cotton / (100% Wool Pile)
- 9/16" pile
- Suitable for indoor use
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about custom sizing
- Vacuum your rug regularly as shedding of loose fibres will occur with a new rug
(do not use a rotating or brush head on the vacuum cleaner).
- Promptly clean spills by blotting with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not dry clean
or use harsh chemicals that could damage or fade your rug.
- Never fold your rug for storage or keep in an airtight bag. Avoid direct or continuous exposure to sunlight and rotate your rug to promote even wear.
- Professional cleaning is recommended on occasion to ensure the long life of your rug.