Tabia Peach Plate I
Ethically made by over 3,200 artisans all across Africa, founders Greg Stone and Alicia Wallace created KAZI to connect world loving, fashion forward consumers to beautifully handcrafted products that do good and tell a story. Each Kazi Goods purchase supports over 21,000 Africans as their artisans average 5.7 dependents per family.
- Approximately 21” D x 2.5” H
- Made in Uganda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of raffia and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Wall plate has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Uganda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.