Matte Black Oslo Place Setting
Ethically made by artisan groups abroad, Canvas Home believes in supporting artisans in developing countries and works with artisans who know and love their craft. They give 10% of their profits to organizations supporting artisan groups and are proud sponsors of the Canvas Home Small Grants Program. They also strive to use materials that are sustainably sourced, be it reclaimed wood, recycled glass, or fast growing bamboo fibers.
Minimal and modern, matte black flatware will add instant cool to your table. Place setting includes one salad fork, dinner fork, dinner knife, tablespoon, and one teaspoon each.
- Salad Fork: 7.25"l x 0.75"w
- Dinner Fork: 8.25"l x 1.0"w
- Dinner Knife: 9.0"l x 0.7"w
- Tablespoon: 8.25"l x 1.75"w
- Teaspoon: 5.75"l x 1.1"w
- Stainless Steel (18/10) with black titanium plating.
- Matte Black
- Rinse off all food particles immediately after use.
- Load knives together, handle-end down. Load forks and spoons separately from knives, handle-end down. Refrain from combining stainless steel flatware with other types of flatware and gold or silver plated items. Run dishwasher with mild dish-washing detergent. At completion of wash cycle, remove flatware immediately and dry with a soft cloth. Do not leave cutlery to air dry or permanent spotting may occur.