Blush Baby Feeding Set
Ethically made in Shanghai, China, Ekobo is a tabletop and homewares brand made from renewable bamboo and other eco-friendly materials. Ekobo collects sawdust that is shed from cutting and shaping bamboo chopsticks and bamboo flooring and grinds the non-transformed organic bamboo “waste” material to a fine powder that is then mixed with a food-safe resin to create durable, long-lasting objects. They chose an ethical factory in China for it's proximity to 80% of the world's bamboo and to be near all of the chopstick factories. The Founders, Franco-American duo Bruno & Boo Louis, creative process is fueled by their own growing family of 3 girls.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalates free
- Suitable for hot and cold foods and liquids
- 100% food-grade and non-toxic dyes
- Bamboo fiber, a highly renewable material, and 100% non-toxic food-grade A5 melamine binder
- Ekobo products are durable and long-lasting, but not unbreakable. It will not shatter like ceramic or glass but if dropped at a bad angle on a hard floor, a chip or crack may occur.
- Top rack dishwasher safe, not microwave safe