For the Boho Plant Lover•
Posted on December 01 2020
Pause for a moment + picture the friend that can recall the names of even the most obscure herbs. The one who doesn't have a green thumb, but a brown thumb from playing in the dirt all day, effortlessly breathing life into plants. The friend whose wardrobe of textured skirts + free flowing cardigans is as colorful + earthy as their cherished seedlings. Without further ado, we give you the Boho Plant Lover, our next gift guide feature on the list.
We here at Golden & Pine are all about the plants (I mean, have you seen our living wall?) And from our handwoven, Jute Baskets to our earthy Katherine Moes Hanging Bells, we have products sure to please even the pickiest of plant-loving Bohemians. And even better news, we serve as a one-stop shop of sorts, as we sell plants in-store as well!
Minimal Bud Vase // Monstera Keychain // Copper Watering Can // Iron Household Scissor // Katherine Moes Ceramic Bells // CSF Ceramic Trays // Wild Interiors Book // Big Plants Book // Veak Ceramic Planters // Round Jute Rug // Andrew Molleur Planters // Tatine Candles // Snoogs & Wilde Wall Art // Mango Wood Vase
1. Minimal Bud Vase | This simplistic, gorgeous bud vase is the perfect vessel to hold all kinds of fresh or dried flower clippings. It's neutral, earthy tones serve as the perfect backdrop for any colorful blossom. Plus, it's made with love in Kansas City, by Convivial Productions.
2. Monstera Keychain | This key ring is the perfect way to work that bohemian, plant lady (or plant mister) energy into daily use. Nothing screams "I love plants" more than the classic Monstera leaf.
3. Copper Watering Can | Functional yet totally elegant, this copper-plated, stainless steel watering can is a thing of beauty for any stylish anthophile out there.
4. Iron Household Scissor | Staying in same vein of fashionable practicality, we present you with our cast iron , household scissors, sourced by Civil Alchemy out of Saint Louis, Missouri. Perfect for snipping herbs, these chic scissors make a cute addition to any gift.
5. Katherine Moes Ceramic Bells | We all agree that these hand thrown wall hangings by KC ceramicist Katherine Moes are as boho as one can get here at Golden & Pine. And seriously, we can't keep this coveted wall decor in the store as they are so popular. Gift these natural beauties to your free spirited friend + they will be cherished forever.
6. CSF Ceramic Trays | What better way to combine love of plants + love of style than with these adorable, hand-etched floral ceramic trays by artist Casey Seawell Freeman.
7. Wild Interiors Book // Big Plants Book // Garden to Glass | If you've visited our store, you know Golden & Pine has coffee-table books for days. And if you take an even deeper dive, you'll discover that over half of these books have to do with plants. From plants in the ground, to plants in the home + even plants in your drink, we have you covered.
9. Petunia Jute Rug | This quintessentially bohemian rug adds a simplistically beautiful + natural element to any space it resides in.
10. Andrew Molleur Planters | Some of our quirkiest planters come from the genius + expert craftsmanship of Andrew Molleur, a beloved ceramicist and designer out of New York. These unique planters perfectly match the funkiest of plants.
11. Tatine Candles | Tatine's hand-poured candles offer some of the most earthy, natural scents of any candle out there, evoking memories of digging into fresh garden soil or taking long hikes through the trees after a rainstorm.
12. Snoogs & Wilde Wall Art | The bright pops of color in this abstract take on flowers are perfect for the sunflower + daisy fanatic in your life.
13. Mango Wood Vase | Handcrafted and kiln-dried by artisans in Thailand, this wooden vase has a warm, organic form that provides the perfect home for flowers in need of a place to live.
Golden & Pine Desig...
Last winter, I had the special opportunity to design a cozy, modern space within a loft apartment…for my very own sister! After a few years of livi...Read More
A First Timer’s Gui...
Hi there, Maggie here - your resident G&P interior designer, mama-to-be and lover of all things neutral. This past month I had the incredible o...Read More
Our Latest Living R...
When I was at the Loloi showroom during my time at the Las Vegas Market, I fell in LOVE with one of their newest pieces, The Helena Rug Collection....Read More